Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative, Sacramento, CA
Inside Sales Associate
TRI-ED, an Anixter Company
Tri-Ed, an Anixter company, provides security dealers and integrator's state-of-the-art solutions from the industry’s leading manufacturers of CCTV, IP video, connectivity, access control, fire, intrusion, sound, communications, structured cabling and home automation products. But that’s just the beginning, because we are much more than a warehouse. We work with you as your business partner, we have value-added services and we strive to make order fulfillment easy and convenient.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day customer sales requests and provide excellent customer service to our walk in and call in customers
- Email customer quotations, sales specials / promotions, etc and process orders
- Provide guidance to our customers on product requirements / applications
- Proactively make contact and build relationships with assigned customers and prospects while growing existing and new customer accounts
- Perform product research with manufacturers to support customer requests
- Maintain a current customer / prospect database
- Make at least 20 out bound cold calls daily
- Take ownership of advertising Tri-Ed events, product displays, and merchandising of products
- Assist with merchandising and product displays and ensure our sales floor is stocked and presentable at all times
- Gain a strong understanding of our industry, our products, market trends and technology
- Travel to local customers or company/ vendor events as needed
Attributes of successful Inside Sales Associates are:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive, assertive person comfortable with building customer relationships
- Prior experience with intrusion, fire, IP or networking is preferred
- Strong computer literacy within the Microsoft Office suite
- Highly organized, motivated and able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Aptitude to familiarize yourself with industry knowledge/technology
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.