Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Associate, San Diego, CA
We are looking for sales and customer service oriented individuals to join our nationwide distributor of security products. Our Security Branch Division is the nation's leading wholesale distributor of security products and services
-In this role you will focus on a variety of security solutions, including door locking hardware, intrusion, video security, and access control products
- High level of outbound and proactive calls
- Prospecting of new customers
- Prepare mailing and promotions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn products, systems, and sales processes
- Must be organized and able to multi task
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales management processes
- Aspirations to advance career
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.