ABM Technical Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to join our Electrical & Lighting Solutions division in our San Diego, CA branch. ABM Electrical & Lighting Solutions provides customers with facility solutions for risk mitigation, operating cost reduction, ENERGY STAR benchmarking, LEED certification, and more. The Project Manager will work independently to lead the planning, scheduling, control and effective coordination of all moderate to high complexity projects through close-out, such as: Lighting upgrades, energy saving retrofits, electrical troubleshooting, advanced lighting controls, exit/emergency lighting systems, thermal imaging, lighting design & certification, and more.
Essential Duties List
- Ensures that electrical projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Acts as liaison among the customer, sub-contractor (as needed) in translating and fulfilling staffing requirements and changes/modifications of the contract.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assigns, trains and directs and appraises electrical personnel.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
- Ensure compliance to all NEC, OSHA, State Department and Labor Department polices, codes and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.