Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 3689
- The Project Engineer is responsible for all technical content of the task order assigned to them.
- The Project Engineer is expected to engage when technical expertise beyond the skill of the Superintendent or project manager is required or at the request of the government for engineering evaluation of a technical issue.
- The Project Engineer will be expected to be on-site during project execution to diagnose, investigate, and analyze any and all technical issues requested by the government.
- The project engineer’s specific experience must match the technical content of the task order.
- The Project Engineer is responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing of electronic components, equipment and systems for the installation of PS/AC electronic systems associated with this contract.
- Employs extensive knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
- Supports the major work element of Systems Engineering and Planning, Design, Equipment Selection and Procurement, Equipment Integration and Installation, and Testing for this effort.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the contractor on all technical matters related to the PS/AC electronic systems covered in this contract which include, but are not limited to, Automated Vehicle Gates (AVGs), Automated Pedestrian Turnstiles (APTs), Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Gates, Enclaves, Active Vehicle Barriers (AVBs), Electronic Security Systems (ESSs) and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Systems.
- Understanding of Automated Vehicle Gates (AVGs), Automated Pedestrian Turnstiles (APTs), Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Gates, Enclaves, Active Vehicle Barriers (AVBs), Electronic Security Systems (ESSs) and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of earned Bachelors of Science degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must have Professional Engineering License
- Minimum 7 years professional level experience in systems engineering, industrial design or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in DOD 5000 systems acquisition, RDT&E, operational test and evaluation (OT&E)
DESIRED: DOD Acquisition Community certification (DAWIA or commercial equivalent) in facilities engineering.