Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Quality Control Manager
- This manager implements quality control and safety plans to ensure compliance with contract specifications and applicable regulations, inspects all phases of a variety of goods, services or operation for conformity to established quality, health and safety, and other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions;
- Ensures all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner, specifies areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished, communicates deficiencies to proper persons, maintains Quality Control files, and document results of all inspections.
- The QC manager implements policies and procedures in order to comply with regulatory compliance and corporate policies.
The Design Quality Control (DQC) Manager must be a member of the QC organization, must coordinate actions with the QC Manager, and shall not be subordinate to the Project Superintendent or the Project Manager.
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Registered Engineer or architect on similar size and type designs / or design-build projects.
- Be a registered professional engineer or architect with an active registration.
- Have completed the course entitle “Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors” and shall maintain a current course certificate.