Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Business Warehouse Developer
ADP is hiring an experienced Lead Business Warehouse Developer with demonstrated experience in reporting, data mapping/modeling and script logic experience. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena.
Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
As a Lead Application Developer for US Money Movement Business Warehouse team you'll Implement BW solutions in ADP GPT US Money Movement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- Develop BusinessObjects reports in Webi, Excel and Analysis for Office, BusinessObjects integration with SAP BW and BW on HANA.
- Implement solutions in SAP BW on HANA and BO, with strong experience on the BW Development Lifecycle: Perform code review, prepare documentation for design, unit test, and other required documentation in support of project life cycle methodology.
- Design ABAP-based extractors in SAP ECC6 to extract data to SAP BW and BW on HANA and build custom data flows from extractors to queries.
- Ability to map Business Requirement to the technical model and BW solutions.
- Modify and create BEx queries, user roles, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, virtual characteristics, and jump queries.
- Strong performance tuning experience: Evaluate SAP BW system performance, performance tune extractors, performance tune BW queries using BW aggregates, BWA, table indexes, BW statistics, creation of partitions, and compression.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- SAP BW 7.3 or higher and Modeling experience
- SAP HANA Modelling Experience
- -AP BO Analysis for Office 2.2 or higher
- SAP Lumira
- SAP ABAP