Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Tax Processing Specialist
Title : Associate Tax Processing Specialist
Performs amended filing functions as assigned. Meets both quality and production standards established for this level.
- File/amend tax returns timely in accordance with Agency, Region and Client requirements, including keying online amendment coversheets and processing amendment tapes. Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Research Client, Agency and Payroll center inquiries and respond in a timely, accurate and professional manner, including processing unmatched checks.
- Complete special projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Maintain current filing/research records and procedure.
- Telephone contact with internal and external areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Supervisor: Tax Processing Supervisor
- Supervision Received: General Supervision
- Supervisory Authority: None
- Special Accountability: None
Education: High School diploma required.
Experience: Familiarity with tax Center documents and resources preferable. Previous accounting and payroll tax experience is highly desirable
Generic Skills: Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.