Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aircraft Mechanic II (2nd Shift)
at Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
- Clearance Level Required
- # of Openings
- Travel Required
- Yes- CONUS/OCONUS as required
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic II for a second shift, CBA role in San Diego, CA.
This position will be 2nd Shift (1400-2230) with potential for some 1st shift training requirements.
Performs routine aircraft maintenance functions. Operates aircraft towing equipment in towing operations. Maintains aircraft hydraulic systems. Performs preventive maintenance inspections on aircraft and aircraft systems and subsystems. Performs troubleshooting, repair, modifications, corrosion control and preservation of aircraft and aircraft systems and aircraft sub-systems, including fuel, oil and pneudraulic systems. Overhauls aircraft components and sub-components. Performs functional checks, inspections, troubleshooting as required and trained. Completes maintenance documentation accurately using OOMA, and required forms, as required by job assignment.
- Must have 6 years’ experience on CH/MH-53E or equivalent rotary wing aircraft
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification
- High School Diploma
- Must have and maintain Secret clearance
- Must be skill qualified in a primary MOS from any of the following OccFlds: 60/61/62, Aircraft Maintenance, equivalent skill designation from other services or possess valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification. Must demonstrate an operational knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems, engines and component parts. Must have knowledge of the proper use of hand tools in aircraft maintenance. Must be able to read and write, and interpret and comply with aircraft maintenance procedures, manuals, specifications, and directives, guides and forms used on the job. Must show proficiency in the use of OOMA within 90 days after assignment
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
**Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.