ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MARKET LEAD - TALENT ACQUISITION, HOURLY - (CALIFORNIA)
at ABM Industries Inc
As an integral part of the Talent Acquisition leadership team, the Hourly Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for overseeing all facets of recruiting activities for the talent acquisition team supporting Hourly Recruitment across all IG’s. This individual will lead a team of Recruiters to deliver exceptional talent acquisition services to our stakeholders and partner effectively with our stakeholders, across the US. Additionally, this role will develop and execute talent acquisition strategies, provide internal and external labor market intelligence, build and maintain relationships at all levels of leadership. This role will proactively identify top talent that will flourish at ABM and this comes with an intense focus on delivering a memorable experience for both internal stakeholders and candidates. The TA Lead will drive a culture of continuous improvement and motivate a team of Recruiters to succeed and lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives. This is a highly visible leadership role with the highest responsibility to deliver consistent and flawless service execution to our stakeholders internal and external to our organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned:
- Lead a Talent Acquisition team that will provide best -in-class recruitment, to include but not limited to, partnering with managers to develop a robust and effective recruiting strategy, maintain posted positions, source top talent, screen and interview candidates that align with the positions, extend offers, and deliver an overall exceptional candidate experience.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business leaders, hiring managers, and human resources by participating in collaborative conversations and meetings to leverage a broad knowledge of the business and associated labor market; to determine the right talent pool, the first time.
- Monitor requisitions on an ongoing basis to ensure workloads are appropriately distributed between the team to maximize effectiveness.
- Maintain a high level of accountability with ensuring Recruiters partner with business leaders to establish and manage strategy delivery and execution.
- Monitor, track and report on recruiting efficiencies via various staffing metrics such as costs per hire, hire ratios, turnover, and others, to determine effectiveness and impact to the business. Identify trends, gaps and overall effectiveness of sourcing strategies.
- Enable a team of Recruiters by leading by example, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance alongside Talent Acquisition Managers.
- Provide insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision: Deliver a world-class hiring experience to the following stakeholders: candidates, hiring managers, business stakeholders, and Talent Acquisition at large.
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives and projects that support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success. To include but are not limited to; participating in evaluation, selection and development of Talent Acquisition processes, systems, technology and people, to maximize service delivery to the business.
- Ensure hiring, promotion, and job change practices within EEO guidelines are in sync with company philosophy and commitment to diversity and equality.
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure all applicant data is updated timely for accurate reporting and metrics/KPIs.
- Sustain a proficiency level with prioritizing responsibilities, i.e. leading a successful team and maintaining a req load as assigned.
- Minimum of (5) years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience – preferred.
- Expertise and a proven track record of developing recruiting best practices, and candidate sourcing strategies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, consultative, and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of labor supply market trends and legal requirements.
- Expertise in developing and presenting strategic recruitment plans to internal clients and sourcing for hard-to-fill and critical positions.
- Applicant Tracking System experience.
- Customer-service focus with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to make things happen.
- Passion to grow strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Endless curiosity to question the way things are and have the courage to develop them into what they can be.
- Proactive and data-driven approach to problem solving, drive to find root causes and fix them, despite challenges.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and maintain composure in a variety of situations.
- Passion for excellence backed by a track record of accountability, collaboration, and integrity.