Job: Agency Business Consultant - Farmers Insurance
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Works directly with new and full time agents to achieve agreed upon objectives including but not limited to Agency Platform and Agent Growth Model. Provides guidance, leadership, communication, and assistance to staff, provides support and resources in the areas of property, casualty and life product and production, including financial products and services, loss ratio administration, policy growth, profit and all other goals set by the companies.
Core job duties including (but not limited to):
• Evaluates, offers guidance and monitors the progress of agencies and Agency Platform agencies; makes analysis of findings with recommendations for changes.
• Responsible for established productivity growth objectives.
• Informs agents about the policies, practices, and procedures of the companies.
• Reviews and evaluates the results obtained by agents to recognize outstanding accomplishment and, when necessary, takes prompt action to remedy weaknesses utilizing available resources
• Assists the operation in identifying deteriorating or unprofitable agencies; makes recommendations in the development of corrective plans and programs.
• Conduct and monitor all Agency Progress Reviews for all assigned agents
• Make any recommendation to Manager for changes and systems to improve agent productivity.
• Works with new and existing agents by utilizing existing training programs to increase productivity and enhance profitability, as well as, develop new educational and training programs at the operational level to promote agency professionalism; responsible for contributing to the attainment of company education goals at agent level.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Business Results - ability to meet individual performance, metrics and goals.
• Drive and Productivity - Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
• Innovation - accepts innovation and improvement recommendations.
• Communication - acceptable verbal communication skills.
• Team Work- accepts feedback when offered and works well with others.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
Farmers experience at the Agent, District or state office operation level is preferred. Prior management or sales experience.
Required job duties are normally performed in the field working with agents or in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree.
Five years insurance experience, including 3 years with Marketing exposure or Farmers Agent experience.
Special Skill Requirements:
• Obtain Property, Casualty, and Life insurance licenses immediately.
• Obtain Series 6, 63 & 26 within 6 months.
• Knowledge or experience with various sales distribution methods, i.e., direct, internet, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organizational and project management skills.
• Personal Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Internet).
• May be called upon to perform job duties outside of standard business hours.
• Occasional out of town travel for training
$5000+ per month, commensurate on experience, plus benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please contact Amanda at 858-550-9060 Directory x5 or respond to this posting with your resume.
Phil Levi Insurance Agency, Inc.
5910 Pacific Center Blvd., #300
San Diego, CA 92121
O: 858.550.9060 F: 858.550.9068
CA License # 0D70763